- We create alternative solutions fulfilling projects’ needs at every stage and offer guidance to our customers not just when producing solutions, but also when determining targets. We manage the development, design, planning, construction, operation and evaluation stages of our projects and we direct them through to the final stage. We stand for no errors in terms of time, quality and budgets as we work.
- Design Management Objectives:
- To develop a design management strategy for the project (design input) and to establish the Client’s design requirements.
- To control, manage and direct contractors / suppliers and various consultants responsible for design.
- To ensure that the contractual obligations are met by the designers (design output).
- To ensure that the design output meets the Client’s requirements (design verification).
- To manage design change effectively and maintaining the required quality.
- To control design costs.
- To manage the design schedule.